The Economy and
Your Life Experience
Whether we like it or not, we're stuck in our current
economy, our current economic system. Or at least it seems that
we are stuck.
And here's the kicker ...
If we limit our view to the world of form, our economic
system is by far the number one cause of human suffering. you
might wonder why the economy is mentioned on a website
devoted to consciousness. Well, it's here because of the
that the economy has on our life experience and the way we
Here are a few of the types of suffering that stem from our
- incredible stress
- apparent inability to follow our bliss and do what we
really want to do in life
- stuck in a job we don't like
- living with people we wouldn't choose if we could
afford to live elsewhere
- living in unsafe neighborhoods
- low quality food and compromised health
- lack of resources to bring our dreams into reality
- stuck attention
- family conflicts and broken homes
Here is the first of a growing list of articles and videos
related to our economy.
- The Economy and Human Suffering
The cause of economy problems, from a viewpoint restricted to the world of form, is the way that money is created and distributed.
This work is under development.
In the meanwhile here are some notes that might help make things more understandable.
A healthy economy has only two essential ingredients.